Boosted

 Friday is Minecraft Day.  Today we did things a little differently.  TF and I were nearing the end of the quest and Gideon decided to join us.  The entire quest was not working properly so parts of it went easier than they should have been.  My character still died multiple times.  The one monster that kept killing me was called a wither.  Gideon is the one who finally killed it.  Yay, Gideon!  We also played for most of the day.  Other happy things from today:


  • Keziah and I took the RV and filled the propane.  Now there can be heat in there again.
  • I bit the bullet and got the Covid booster show today.  So far the only side-effect is soreness on the arm where the vaccine was administered.
  • After the vaccination I took a walk on a new-to-me trail.  Part of the trail follows power lines and part goes into the adjacent woods.  I hope to be able to explore the area more when I have more time.





  • For day 26 of the A&S challenge I worked on the latch hook again.  I'm feeling a bit of determination to get it finished and I did two rows today.  Slowly the rows are getting shorter.  



Currently reading: Faith Hacker, by James ‘Jim’ Wilcox.

And Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

  1. Yay Gideon! Mighty Wither Killer!!! Gideon’s my hero!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah