Happy New Year's Eve!

With the closing of the year comes the final blog at this address. The new address should be 2023af.blogspot.com. It will be empty until I write again.  I look forward to seeing you there.  My only resolution is to try to do better.  It is pretty vague, but I'm going to work with it.  Here are some of the happy things from the last day of 2022:

  • As the year closes, I realize I have deadlines to make. The weaving I have only sporadically been working on must be finished before the end of January. To that end, I'm going to attempt to work on it for at least 30 minutes a day until it is done. Today that got me through the first design of the sword and shield and just a little more.  




  • I spent the evening at my friend Amy's house to ring in the new year. When I got there Heather, their old cat, decided that my backpack needed to be marked as hers. I wonder what our cats will do when I get home?



  • We had dinner, watched two movies, and the ball drop in New York City.  Rather than drive home on New Year's Eve, I'm spending the night at Amy's. This will help me be safe. I'm very thankful for my friends.


Finished reading the main part of: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah