Happy New Year!

 What a wonderful way to start the new year!  My day was filled with family, friends, games, and getting my steps in.  I was hoping to use my time better this year and I think I managed to do it on the first day.  I didn't manage to get this blog page completely set up, but that doesn't stop me from my daily writing.  This blog is about things that make me happy and that I am thankful for.  Today my happy things are:

  • TF, my friend in Texas, and I got to play some Minecraft today.  We have been working on completing a quest and made some good progress towards that today.  
  • My SCA protege came by and helped my daughter, Keziah, make cookies.  So delicious!


  • After, we played games until late in the evening.  


Kill Doctor Lucky.
Not sure which version.
In this game everyone is out to kill the
non-player character Doctor Lucky.

Our dog, Aesop, wanted to join in.

Dominion.
This is more of a resource management style game.
It also has many combinations of cards to play 
so the game is different every time.

  • In between it all I paced and took the dog out a couple times to reach my 10,000 steps a day goal.  


Currently reading: The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fireworks

Negative

Plumbing