Happy Hanukkah

There are three games I try to play every day: Wordle, Chrono, and Sedecordle. I usually play them during breaks at work or when I am pacing at home.  In Sedecordle the player is given 21 turns to figure out 16 five letter words. I have three words that I use every game to start off which means I have only two more things that I can get wrong before losing. Today was one of the rare days that one of my starter words was a right answer. Other happy things from today:

  • Tomorrow is my birthday so today we went out for breakfast to celebrate. It was a lot of fun and I'm grateful to the family for joining me in the celebration.
  • This afternoon I joined Keziah and a friend at the studio and tried to help Keziah pattern a dress. It is something I am new at but was happy to help.
  • There were friends over for dinner. One brought her menorah and lit the first candle for the first day of Hanukkah.

  •  I finished watching The Santa Clause.  I plan to watch the rest of that series during the week.  I haven't seen them all.  Last night we watched some Prep & Landing.  I do believe that all the Christmas movies I have been watching are helping to prepare me mentally for the big day.

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Finished listening to the anthology, A Literary Christmas. Follow the link for more specific information.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long