Happy February

 One of the problems about having a four day weekend is forgetting where I left off from the week before.  In this case I forgot what I was supposed to do to start training on something new.  It is all good, I spoke with someone later in the day and I actually got the first half of the training done before I left work this morning.  Tomorrow will be the live training and we'll see how it goes from there.  I'm happy to be learning more.  Other happy things from today:

  • At one point while working today things sped up a bit.  I think I did well and held my own when that happened.  It also felt good... I was in the groove!
  • My dinner meal today was leftover corn chowder.  I really enjoyed that corn chowder.
  • Today is day 30 of the A&S challenge.  I completed two more rows of latch hook while watching Gilmore Girls.  

  • The weather outside wasn't frightful this afternoon taking Aesop for a short yard walk.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.


And Tracking & The Art of Seeing: How to Read Animal Tracks and Sign, by Paul Rezendes.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fireworks

Negative

Plumbing