Friday!


Gift giving has never been something I have been strong at. Every once in a while though I come up with something. Today I stood in line at the post office for quite a while to send a small package to a dear friend. Hopefully there will be no fitting or allergy problems and they will like it. For now, I am happy to have thought of something and acted on it.  Other happy things from today:

  • Gideon and I went out for a nice walk.  The weather was beautiful, t-shirt weather.  We passed some kind of tree that had some good sized buds on it.  The ice is melting on the little pond we walked by.



  • There is a huge gorgeous sycamore tree that I asked Keziah to stand in front of for size.  I've been meaning to take a picture of it for weeks, today I remembered!  

  • Cat pets!

  • We spent a bunch of time at the studio.  I wanted to work on the hat but lacked the space since Gideon was doing school work.  Instead I braided for the someday rug.  Day 75 of the A&S challenge is done.  I am three-quarters of the way to the end of the challenge.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And Tracking & The Art of Seeing: How to Read Animal Tracks and Sign, by Paul Rezendes.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fireworks

Negative

Plumbing