Snippets

It was a rainy day with passing thunderstorms in Texas. During a lull between the storms I went for a walk to help me get some steps in. I didn’t make it back before the rain started again, but it was close. This was the first time in the four days of being here that I haven’t had to get the rest of my steps in after dark walking the neighborhood. Yay!

Other happy things from today:

  • The Blue Bonnets are starting to turn to seed and are still very pretty. I got some pictures of some other flowers while out walking too.




  • There was a section of trail with slightly gnarly trees that were dark from the rain. It was only a slightly eerie feeling so I proceeded.


  • At one point while it was raining steadily, I went out to just listen and take a picture of the water falling onto the trampoline.


  • Someone not too far from where TF lives has a Tardis for a gate door.






Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah