Listless

Today was all about the studio. We packed more things into the van and brought them there. We sorted through a bunch of the boxes and threw away things that were trash or no longer serve a purpose for us. I found some cool things that I should have taken pictures of like tiny hand sewing machines and old wooden spools of thread.  I only photographed the things I'm getting rid of since I'm keeping track of those things for Lent. We ended up with four empty boxes of things put away.

Things I got rid of.
I'm counting these as five of the seven
things for the week. 

 If a few hours sorting craft supplies wasn't enough to count towards my 15 minutes of A&S for the challenge, I watched a few videos on how to make jewelry with polymer clay. So day 85 is done and I only have 15 more days to complete the challenge. This challenge has been wonderful for getting my brain working on a more creative level.

When I was home I remembered to check on the plants in the greenhouse.  Some of them seem to be doing well.  Over the next few days I need to make some more time to rotate and care for them.  I'm thrilled that some of the geraniums have come back after being in the cellar and eaten by the creature in the cellar over the winter.

Geranium.

The basil I started with seed a few weeks ago are looking alright.  Still tiny, but there is plenty of time.  There is a raised bed that I am going to be putting together soon that will hold some of the kitchen herbs.  

Basil.

Those are my happy things for today.  It has been a busy and productive day, the best kind.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And Tracking & The Art of Seeing: How to Read Animal Tracks and Sign, by Paul Rezendes.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah