Stuff

 Sometimes, words are hard.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • For Lent I am attempting to get rid of at least seven things a week.  I've had a hard time making the time to give this task the attention I was hoping for.  I did find things today though to fulfill that goal for this week.
This was my mom's jacket.
Gideon said he would like it for next year.

Most of this has or will be donated.
The doll clothes are going to my
friend for her grandchildren's dolls.

  • Keziah went through a bunch of craft supplies today and we brought them to the studio.  Next week we will do more organizing there.  It was wonderful to hear her find things that have been packed since we moved.
  • For the A&S challenge day 83 I worked on the rug braiding.

A few days ago I didn't have a picture of what I worked on for the challenge.  I took a picture today of the flat cap I was working on.




  • TF and I reached 'The End' in Minecraft and killed the dragon.  Yay!  It isn't really the end.  There is still more gameplay.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.


Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah