Layers

This evening I took a two mile walk in town. On the way south on the street I had a lovely conversation with TF. On the way north, the wind was blowing so the conversation ended. Instead I got to watch the sunset. The clouds were layered and the different layers changed colors differently. There were various shades of orange/peach and dark gray lavender and pinks.




 Other happy things from today:

  • I’ve been enjoying watching the bulbs, tubers, and rhizomes start to grow in the triangle. I’m kind of wishing I had planted more, but they have room to multiply.  Hopefully the pips will start coming up soon too.


  • One of the cats decided that the bathroom sink looked interesting.  😁


  • Most of the afternoon I spent at the studio. I printed out a flat cap pattern, made some adjustments, then made the hat–out of an old pillow case. It came out pretty good.  Day 98 of the A&S challenge was making a hat.  It took a lot longer than the 15 minutes needed to complete the daily challenge.





Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And Tracking & The Art of Seeing: How to Read Animal Tracks and Sign, by Paul Rezendes.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fireworks

Negative

Plumbing