Been Better

 Today was a day that I seriously considered ending my 18 month-ish 10,000 steps a day streak.  I didn't.  Going to work today I felt okay, but soon did not.  I felt bad enough that I came home.  After sleeping a few hours I took a Covid test and it was negative.  I'm still not feeling 100% but I hope to make it to work tonight.  Other happy things for today:

  • The tulips are still making me happy.  I bought another plant today when I was out shopping for groceries.  I'm not sure yet where I will plant it.

  • Keziah had things to do at the studio so I went too.  I patched up the other knee on a pair of jeans so now they sort of match.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fireworks

Negative

Plumbing