May the Fourth Be With You

It is Wednesday.  When I was doing the A&S Challenge it would be Weaving Wednesday.   In an attempt to continue that, at least occasionally, I pulled my loom out to weave.  Then I looked for the pattern.  I remembered seeing it recently... oh, at the studio!  No weaving for me today.  Instead I pulled out a coloring book.  I had forgotten how relaxing coloring can be.  

This is my before picture.
I had the bull and houses and
a few things already colored 
when I started.

This is the after picture.
I mostly worked on the upper 
left corner.
Colors!

That is it.  Coloring is my happy thing for today.  Okay, I also got good sleep, had a nice conversation with TF and felt way better today than yesterday.  All good things, but coloring is the happy thing that I have as I go to sleep tonight.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


                                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fireworks

Negative

Plumbing