Snake!

Thankful Wednesday (See post from last Wednesday to read about the change.)

--This week I am thankful that my daughter, her husband, and my grandson are gracious and allow me to live with them. They are also patient with my weird hours and eating habits. I love them bunches and don't know (nor do I want to) where I would be without them in my life.

--One of the few good things to come from the covid pandemic is the normalization of video appointments. Not every appointment should be done over the phone, but it is much more convenient for me to have those that can be done as a video or phone call to be that way. I save on gas and vehicle wear and tear. There is also the drive time which becomes my time again. It isn't for everyone, but I am thankful for them.

--Since I saw one of these when I got home from work and I like posting pictures, I am thankful for garter snakes. They eat things that might eat the garden. It is the only snake that I am aware of that I don’t mind seeing.


Seen in an unkempt part of the yard.




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And Live Your Bucket List, by Julia Goodfellow-Smith.  ~ Today I reread portions.  This book has steps to take. I reviewed the steps and did some of them.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah