Thankful Wednesday

It is the last day of August. I'm tired of the heat of summer and looking forward to September weather. I'm thankful for the seasons and the changes that they bring. Other things I am thankful for:

  • When I let a supervisor at work know the job I was doing was making me feel ill, they switched where I was. Sometimes, packages coming at me fast along the rollers give me an upset stomach. Today I was at the fastest area and it didn't go well. So I'm thankful they moved me.
  • There is a possibility that I will have more help with weaving. I'm very thankful for this.
  • I finished the first pattern on the weaving, crossed fencing swords. I'm hopeful that at least some of the pieces will be ready before the event.  I'm thankful that I am remembering how to weave and some little tricks are coming back to me.


I'm going to try to get back into the habit of listing what I am reading...


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah