Weaving Day

My grandson, Gideon, has been trying to learn magic tricks with cards. He struggles with the slight of hand, and knows it. I admire that he is trying. He also tries to invent new card games. Other happy things from today:

  • My friend, Amy, had a craft afternoon at her house today for just a few people. Most of us had weaving projects. I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but made some good progress on my loom. It was also good to spend time with friends. 


  • Later, at home the family had leftovers from Thanksgiving, including pie for dessert. The pies are almost gone and I have enjoyed them while we've had them. 

  • We also watched a movie together. Spider-Man: No Way Home was a really good movie that Keziah and I had seen, but Gideon and Zed had not. There was laughter in the beginning of the movie and tears at the end. I like that we watch things together and often discuss them after.

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Blue Lily, Lily Blue, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah