Sleep

 Thursdays are long, even with a nap in the middle of the day.  Although, I have to wonder if a person dreams about work, does it still count as being asleep?  I know I should sleep more, but there are always things to do. Here are some things from today that made me happy:

  • This evening we watched Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, an episode titled "Trials and Tribble-ations".  This episode did a fantastic job of splicing together parts of it with that of the original Star Trek series.  It was a fun episode.  
  • In the SCA there is an award system.  I actually thought of a person that I am planning to write in for an award.  An alarm has been set so that I can remember after the event.
  • I did some sewing at the studio.  There are now more sashes for the event this weekend.  I also worked on the hem of my Viking dress.  It will not be done for this event.  Thank you to Keziah for taking a picture for me to share here.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah