Windy Weather

Things at work have slowed down so when voluntary time off was offered, I took it. I'm scheduled and still plan to work tonight. The part of me that likes a larger paycheck thinks I should have stayed at work. The part that finished Christmas shopping with Keziah this morning is very happy.  Other happy things from today:

  • In the quiet before everyone else was awake I was able to weave.  I finished weaving on the award for fencing and I started the next one.  


  • The weather outside is frightful. Winds are gusting such that the rain is sometimes horizontal. If this were snow, it would probably be a Blizzard. Gideon loves the rain and was very excited to just listen to it when he woke up this morning.


  • Yesterday I finished watching The Santa Clause 3. I don't think I had seen that one before. The Santa Clauses is new this year. It is a series and I watched the first two episodes today.  
  • Keziah brought home my last two pieces of pottery.  They are finished.

  • Keziah received a great gift earlier this week that I just noticed today.  



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah