Baronage

 According to my memories on Facebook today is the third anniversary of Keziah and I stepping into the positions of Baron and Baroness of Stonemarche.  Some of our first year we filled with going to SCA events, helping to rewrite baronial policies and trying to be involved with our group.  Then Covid hit the world and I feel that, like many others, we hunkered down and only popped up when we had to.   Things will never be the same.  It has been, and continues to be, an honor to be in this position.  That said, I am looking forward to warmer weather when we can go outside and people can be together in whatever ways we can find, safely.

Another happy thing for today is that I made it to day 25 of the A&S challenge.  I completed another row on my latch hook.  This challenge has been good to me so far.  It has helped me believe that I might actually be able to complete some projects.



Currently reading:  Faith Hacker, by James ‘Jim’ Wilcox.

And Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah