Deer, Deer...

 It was a working day so I am going to try to keep this short.  The other day I downloaded the videos from the wildlife camera out back.  I had the chance to watch them today and have uploaded four of them to my YouTube channel.  They will be released today, January 18, 2022 at 8:00 PM.  That said, here are my happy things for today:

  • There were a bunch of videos because I hadn't backed them up recently.  The first one I chose has a lovely eight point buck.  Today I learned that some parts of the country count all the points on the antlers and some count the points on only one side.  
  • The second video has at least one doe.  I think it is a pair of does.
  • One night a fox came through and visited.
  • The last one that I chose to publish on YouTube has some anxiety.  Some deer are being chased by what seems to be a coyote.  Only a chase on the video, no capture.  Exciting!
  • Day 16 of the A&S challenge I make a fast and dirty prototype pocket on a pair of jeans.  The objective is to have a pocket for my phone that the phone fits into and that is secure.  I'll wear them a bit over the weekend to test out the placement and see if it works before putting more time into this project.

Currently reading: Faith Hacker, by James ‘Jim’ Wilcox.

And Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

  1. WOW!!! Those videos are amazing, especially the chase! Do you mind sharing what brand and model wildlife camera you're using? I've been wanting to put one in our yard for some time now, but get so overwhelmed at all the choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the videos! What I know is that it is a Campark T70 Digital Wildlife Camera. I don't remember the specs, but externally it looks just like the one at this website: https://www.campark.net/products/campark-trail-camera-t70-14mp-1080p-game-hunting-camera. It will take either video or still shots and I prefer the video. I've been thinking of getting another to place somwhere else on the property. I'll try to get more infomation about it next time I visit it. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I will check it out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah