Doggo

Even having napped, I am still tired and just want to sleep.  This shouldn't surprise me, I have slept about three hours in the last 24.  For me on a Thursday, that is an improvement.  Other happy things today include:

  • Before my nap I took Aesop, our dog, out for a quick walk around the yard.  Aesop enjoyed sniffing at the deer tracks in the snow.  I enjoyed the glow on the trees from the sun as it edged toward the horizon.



  • When we first got Aesop there was concern that he wouldn't get along with Gideon.  They seem to be fine now as they snuggle together on the comfy sack.

  • Day 18 of the A&S challenge I worked on the latch hook some more.  As stated previously, I was tired today and this was the easiest thing I could put my hands on.  Tomorrow I will hopefully pick up what I need to work on the bag I've been doing.



Currently reading: Faith Hacker, by James ‘Jim’ Wilcox.

And Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah