Nor'easter

 There was a storm today, a nor'easter, so everyone stayed home.  The wind has been blowing pretty hard so I have no idea how much snow we actually got. My guess is around six inches.  Zed and I shoveled the walkways only once so far, just before dark.  Tomorrow someone is coming to plow the driveway and we will shovel the walkways again.  I am very happy and grateful that I won't have to shovel the driveway. 



 Other happy things for today:

  • We organized things around the house today.  The Christmas stuff has been mostly down but is now packed up and ready to go into the attic, hopefully tomorrow.  With the organization we were able to push the dining room table against the windows on one side which makes it much easier for me to pace around the house to get my steps.  
  • I took some pictures throughout the day out the same window of the storm.  Here are a few.
10:44 AM

4:23 PM

5:03 PM

10:03 PM

  • I made a delicious corn chowder for dinner tonight.  I couldn't remember the recipe exactly, but I guess I remembered enough because it came out good.
  • Day 27 of the A&S challenge I did two more rows of the latch hook.  I believe there are only 30 rows left and they are getting shorter every few rows.  



Currently reading: Faith Hacker, by James ‘Jim’ Wilcox.

And Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah