One Fifth of the Way

After spending most of the day at the studio the bag I've been making is not yet complete.  It is SO close though!  It is getting put aside until I can find a few things for finishing touches.  Getting it mostly done took way longer than the fifteen minutes so day 20 of the A&S challenge is done.


Other happy things from today:

  • While I hand stitched the bag and Keziah made some garb, Gideon worked on Minecraft Legos.  It was great to see him work on them.


  • At home, I binge watched some Gilmore Girls.  I'm really enjoying the series and watching the characters seem to grow.
  • Sunset!




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And  Tracking & The Art of Seeing: How to Read Animal Tracks and Sign, by Paul Rezendes.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah