Studio

 When Keziah first talked about getting a studio to do her art I was happy for her, but felt that we had the space at the house if only we could utilize it better.  Now that we have the studio and so much time has passed without us making space in the house I am so excited about being able to use it.  I feel like the studio will be putting a smile on my face for a while.  Other happy things for today:

  • My friend, Amy, and I met at the mall today to walk.  We haven't spent any time together since Thanksgiving.  It was so nice to see her and catch up on the last two months.  
  • It is Minecraft Friday.  TF and I played for a little while, until I got too tired.  We are reaching the end of the quest that was prepared for us.  Next week we may need to start earlier to give ourselves more awake time to take care of the monsters.
  • Day 19 of the A&S challenge and I was able to work on rug braiding.  One of the strips of wool needed to be stitched up with the sewing machine better before braiding so it all went with me to the studio.  I found a place to hang it and got, I'd guess, close to 18 inches braided.


  • I was also able to make it to the store to buy the bias tape I wanted to sew into the bag I am making.  There was a bit of anxiety for me when I trimmed down some of the ends, but I think it will be fine.






Currently reading: Faith Hacker, by James ‘Jim’ Wilcox.


And Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah