While the Dog is Away...

Keziah and I had a two hour SCA Zoom meeting this morning.  The best thing about this was working on a puzzle while we listened.  The puzzle has been sitting up on the shelf calling to me for days so I was very happy to bring it down and put more of it together today.  Other happy things for today: 

  • During the meeting it was mentioned that I want someone to replace me as a regional exchequer.  I'm looking forward to not having that position anymore.  
  • The cats have been having a great weekend.  Aesop, our dog, spent the weekend boarding at the same place he goes for daycare.  This was a trial run to see how he does.  Nanni and Winston have been having a great time while the dog is away.  
Nanni is watching Winston.

Winston is chasing imaginary things on the couch.
  • For day 28 of the A&S challenge I did more of the latch hook.  Tomorrow I am hoping to get to the studio.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.


Currently listening to: Too Like the Lightning by Ada Palmer.
    I wanted something to listen to while I did the latch hook.  This is a book I started sometime last year or the year before and didn't finish.  Maybe I will this time.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah