Delays

There is a storm coming in the very early hours tomorrow.   Because of this the flight that the family would have taken home from California was canceled.  Keziah, Zed, and Gideon as well as their friends that they traveled with, are all well and have found a place to stay tonight.  Sometimes it is really good to know people all over the place.  They have a flight in the morning that supposedly doesn't arrive back in Boston until after the storm.  I'm happy that they are all currently safe.  Other happy things for today:

  • Aesop is back home a day early!  The choices would have been to pick him up today or wait until Saturday.  I didn't want to wait until Saturday.  He is home and has been sleeping almost the entire time he's been back.  I think he had an exciting few days.

  • Before a storm there are sometimes things that need to happen, I think I remembered to do them.  I parked the cars where they are easy to plow around and I pulled up the trash cans from the street... things like that.  Both cars even have mostly full gas tanks.  
  • For day 53 of the A&S challenge I did more weaving.  I got five of the repeating pattern done today.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Too Like the Lightning, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah