Frozen

 Why is it that when a day is nearing the end and we are weary that a common comment to say is, "It's been a long day."   And yet during that long day when things are busy one might say, "There is never enough time in a day."  Both of these days are the same length and yet one is long and the other isn't long enough.  However your day is going, I hope you find something to be happy for.  Some happy things from my day are:

  • Previously I wrote about how a critter has been eating my geraniums.  It may just be wishful thinking, but I think at least one of the geraniums has some new leaves starting.
  • Also in a previous blog I wrote about a warm day and how the water was running off and formed a small waterfall.  Today that waterfall is still.

  • For day 49 of the A&S challenge I sewed more of the clavi for Gideon's tunic.  It was great to be able to spend time at the studio again today.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Too Like the Lightning, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

  1. Some little critter must be desperate indeed to chomp on your geranium! That's one of the few things I can grow in my yard that the resident varmints leave alone (having other better options all around in the warmer months). And so true about the length of days! 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah