Happy Valentine's Day

 Once again I have stayed up too late.  I had a fairly productive afternoon.  It is what my happy things for today revolve around.  I forgot to take a before picture, but I did take an in the middle picture.


That is a small part of the mess I had made over the last few months on the front porch.  It got cleaned up.  Then, when the room was still mostly empty I set up a little greenhouse in the corner.  I'm hoping for plants to be in there in the next few days.  More progress pictures:

The greenhouse! 
If I want, I can fit two there, side by side.

Slowly adding things back in.

There are four rocking chairs back in.
One is not usable because of the container full of 
random gardening supplies.

The room still needs work, but it is way more usable now than it was.  

I also completed day 43 of the A&S challenge with the latch hook.  Soon I will need to find something else to do at home for the challenge.



Currently reading:  Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And  Tracking & The Art of Seeing: How to Read Animal Tracks and Sign, by Paul Rezendes.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah