Sad Geraniums

It has been another long day.  After work I decided to take care of most of the little things that I like to do daily.   There were so many errors that I made on DuoLingo; I kept falling asleep and submitting answers like, 'Por que alkkkkkkkkk,' and things like that.  😄  Eventually I did get through a lesson.  Happy things for today:

  • Before I left for work I checked the temperature in the greenhouse.  It was around 40 degrees in the greenhouse and single digits outside.  This is with a plant heat pad and some planters with water in them to help with humidity and nothing else.  I'm hopeful.
  • Because I am hopeful and because something is eating my plants in the cellar, I moved some of them into the greenhouse today.  I had two geraniums that were looking very good and the rodent that has moved into the cellar prefers them to the bait in the traps.  So my geraniums are bare.  Maybe they will come back without a predator having them for a meal.
There are now two heat pads and the plants.
  • Day 44 of the A&S Challenge and I did more latch hook.  It is getting closer and closer to being done!


Currently reading:  Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Too Like the Lightning by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah