Stamping

 Our local SCA meeting was this afternoon.  It is the time of year when officers are given the opportunity to stay or step down from their positions.  I was very happy with all the decisions made.  These volunteers work hard at what they do.  I am very thankful to those who have served and those who are just starting to serve the Barony.  Other happy things for today:

  • Keziah picked me up a smoothie and as it started to warm designs like small distant clouds could be seen.

  • At the studio today we worked on stamping masks to use at the upcoming event in March.  Because of the pandemic everyone needs to preregister by February 17, 2022.  With no at-the-door sales, we will know how many people will be attending ahead of time.  We need to buy more masks.  

This is just the beginning of the mask making.

Me, preparing the stamp.
Photo by Lady Tessa.
  • When we had stamped all the masks we had I asked Keziah if she had any other stamps.  She did and I got creative on my jeans.  I am still amazed at how liberating it felt to stamp a design onto my jeans.  All the stamping I did today fulfills day 42 of the A&S Challenge,



Currently reading:  Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And Tracking & The Art of Seeing: How to Read Animal Tracks and Sign, by Paul Rezendes.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah