Tuesday 2-22-22

Happy Twosday!   The weather today stayed at the freezing temperature or above.  This meant that my winter jacket was really not necessary for work today, my fleece jacket was enough.  I wore it in and then left the winter jacket in the car at lunch break.  Eventually it started to rain, but I was home from work in the dry house by then.  Other happy things for today:

  • This one may seem weird, but I remembered to clean the cat litter boxes today.  This is normally a Gideon chore.  With them vacationing it became a chore for me.  I feel bad that I forgot about them until now, but glad they are done.  I think the cats are happy about that too.
Nanni.


  • In looking at one of the geraniums today I have decided that that one at least, might make it.  There seems to be new growth.  It may be my imagination but the little leaves seem slightly larger than the other day.

  • For day 51 of the A&S challenge I finished the latch hook part of the latch hook.  That isn't the end though, it needs to be finished by adding rug binding to finish the edges.  I watched some YouTube videos on that so I would know the best way to do that on a round rug.  





Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And Tracking & The Art of Seeing: How to Read Animal Tracks and Sign, by Paul Rezendes.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah