Walking the Dog

 One of the things I was hoping to do while the majority of the family is away was to get the house a bit cleaner.  Today I got started in the kitchen.  The kitchen might be the only thing I end up working on.  I want to think that I suddenly have a bunch of time on my hands.  The truth is, I have less time because I need to walk the dog.  That is good, I am getting outside more and I like that.  Other happy things from today:

  • While on one of the walks with Aesop today I picked up the SD card from the wildlife camera.  Along with the many deer there were two clips with a fox and one with a coyote.  I hope to load them onto the YouTube channel later.
  • I love the views from out back.


  • For day 48 of the A&S challenge I went to the studio and worked on a tunic for Gideon.  Keziah cut out the pieces before they went on vacation and I get to see how much I can sew while they are gone.  




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Too Like the Lightning, by Ada Palmer



Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah