Washington's Birthday

 This morning I dropped off Aesop with his daycare/border.  He will be there until Friday.  With part of the family away and the rest of us with such odd hours we felt that he would spend less time in the crate and more time having fun then he would at home this week.  Aesop doesn't like to ride in the car but he is always so very happy when he reaches his destination.  Since he wasn't home to take care of I got a few errands done that I have been putting off.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • The weather is unseasonably warm today.  This meant that the air carried smells of spring which is a scent I love.  
  • I made time for a walk with my friend, Amy.  We met at a very muddy parking lot to walk along a rail trail.  The trail is paved and parts were dry and other, more shaded spots, were bumpy ice rinks.  We had no mishaps and had a nice walk.


  • Day 50, the halfway point of the A&S challenge is done!  I worked on the latch hook.  Only three more rows and the latch hook part of that will be done too!




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Too Like the Lightning, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah