Weaving Wednesday

 Walking outside to go to work tonight I was pleased to see the almost full moon shining down.  It was clear and shone like a beacon.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • Work wasn't busy so a few of us got to odd jobs like moving things around to organize them.  It was a nice break from the front lines.
  • Cats being cute.


  • After work I had to run some errands.  Keziah and Gideon were with me and Keziah mentioned that the Shamrock shakes were back at McDonald's.  So, yes, I went there for lunch and a shamrock shake.  They taste better than I remember.


  • Things in the greenhouse did not seem to freeze last night.  Yay!  I put more plants that aren't doing well in there, hopefully they will improve.
  • It is Weaving Wednesday.  I almost forgot and worked on the latch hook instead.  I'm sure the picture looks much the same as last week, more is done though.  It is starting to get easier for me to do.  I think my weaver's brain is starting to work again.  Day 45 of the A&S challenge, done!




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Too Like the Lightning by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

  1. I love your weaving pattern! And the kitties look so sweet and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah