Crocus

 Last fall I planted a bunch of things in the driveway triangle.  Today some of the crocuses are blooming.  I planted a lot more than what I see, I'm hopeful that more will sprout as the days and nights get warmer.   I'm pretty sure there are also some tulips coming up and some other things as well.  



Other happy things for today:

  • Pets.  The cats loved the cat grass--maybe too much.  Next time I may cut some off for them instead of letting them graze.  

  • It is day 79 of the A&S challenge and I did some embroidery.  I'm not sure it is coming out quite as I had hoped, until it is done, I guess I won't know.  


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.


And The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah