Happy Friday!

Days off can be the best. Also the most tiring. I've been awake too long. The evening ended with friends and games. We played a different version of Kill Dr Lucky. We also played a new-to-me-game called Codenames. Other happy things from today:

  • In the morning Aesop (the dog) and I took a walk around the back property.  There were wisps of clouds rising from the trees in the distance.


  • I started a walking group on Facebook and a few of us met up for our first walk today. We walked a little over four miles on a rail trail. It was a beautiful day to be outside.



  • Sometimes little things can drive me crazy (figuratively). One such thing for me are the towels in the bathroom. We have them hanging on hooks on the door. The problem is when people close the door they sometimes fall to the floor. I've been thinking for a while that I could add loops to the towels and they would stay hanging better. I began the process today with some of the towels. It isn't pretty, but it should work. This is what I did for day 82 of the A&S challenge.





Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah