International Day of Forests

 It was a partly cloudy, blustery day.  Taking a walk with my friend, Amy, was a perfect part of the day.  There are signs of spring with grass starting to ever so slightly be turning green, ice melting, and the sounds of birds busily preparing their homes.  



Other happy things from today:
  • There is a large SCA event at the end of July into August.  It was canceled the last two years because of the pandemic.  I am in charge of a small encampment within this event.  Today I realized that I make the rules for that small area of the event.  Normally my rules are general reminders to be nice.  This time I will also have some rules around covid.  Safety is important.
  • At the studio I worked on making another hat.  No pictures, but I found a different YouTube video to watch and learn more from.  Then I modified it so it really didn't work again.  I'm learning bunches though!  That is day 78 of the A&S challenge.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And  The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah