Spring!

 Happy spring!  I spent most of the day inside doing exchequer (treasurer) things.  The good news there is that I finished everything I could with the information I had.  Other happy things for today:

  • I did get out for some short walks.  On one of them I checked out the triangle area at the end of the driveway.  Last fall I planted nips, tubers and bulbs there.  Some of these are starting to sprout!  

a

  • The basil I planted is sprouting.  
  • Day 77 of the A&S challenge is done.  Along with helping Keziah I did a little bit of embroidery.  



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And Tracking & The Art of Seeing: How to Read Animal Tracks and Sign, by Paul Rezendes.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah