Weaving Wednesday

After yesterday's dog escapades it was late and I would have only had about two and a half hours of sleep before going to work. I thought about not going in so I checked the app to see if there was any voluntary time off available. There was, and even better, there was a part day time off available so I went in four hours late. I really needed sleep. Other things I am happy for today:

  • Aesop, our dog of yesterday's escapades, greeted me when I got home from work. Yesterday we weren't sure we'd find him. Sometimes he ignores my coming home, others he barks, today he seemed happy to see me.
  • Monday night Keziah made carrot soup. I wasn't awake to eat it but I had the leftovers today. Yummy!
  • It is Weaving Wednesday. I made a mistake, which took some time to fix, so I only wove two repeats of the pattern. Day 87 of the A&S challenge is done.




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And Tracking & The Art of Seeing: How to Read Animal Tracks and Sign, by Paul Rezendes.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah