Weaving Wednesday

The lilac buds seem a little larger today.  



The plant that I am impatiently waiting to bud out is the forsythia bush.  On more than one YouTube video I have heard that the right time to prune roses is when the forsythia blooms.  I want to prune them in the fall, but they are supposed to be pruned until spring... it has been a long winter for me and the roses.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • The local ice cream shop is now open for the season.  I had a nice large amount of my favorite, peppermint stick ice cream.


  • Weaving Wednesday brought me to day 80 of the A&S challenge.  Only 20 days left!  I did the normal weaving, three repeats of the pattern.  It took me over 30 minutes to do that.  I'm still having tension problems.  I'm kind of determined to get this finished, unless a warp thread breaks, then it will be done early.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Too Like the Lightning, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah