Friday!

As is expected, days off are nicer than days worked.  For some reason I am having a hard time getting back into a routine since getting home from Texas earlier this week. The things I kept doing in Texas, like DuoLingo, I'm still getting done. It is the things I couldn't do in Texas, like water my plants, that I am having a hard time remembering.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • Everytime I come into or out of the driveway I am still loving to watch as the plants get larger and open up.  There is a tulip that looks different, but I am certain it came with the rest that are coming up.  According to Lens (an app) this is a wild tulip or a West Point tulip.  


  • Being at the studio and visiting with friends.  I didn't end up doing anything but organize some things and chit chat, it was nice to be there.
  • Minecraft Friday.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah