Happy Tears

 When I got home from work I decided to watch a little more Gilmore Girls.  A few hours later I had completed all there was to watch and was in tears from the show.  I am happy that I have finished this series.  It was good to have something to sit down and watch, but I think I have been less productive because of it.  Other happy things from today:

  • I have slept.  Probably not quite enough still, but I napped and then fell asleep on the couch after dinner while Gideon and Zed watched things.
  • Keziah is away this weekend being an assistant to a friend at a convention.  They arrived safely to their destination after driving all day.
  • I'm really enjoying coming home to the tulips and other flowering plants that I put into the ground at the triangle in the driveway.  


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah