Home Again!

Today was spent mostly at airports.  TF drove me to the Austin Airport super early.  There was a four hour layover in Baltimore and I got back to NH around 3 PM.  Keziah picked me up and we went home.  Then laundry and it is time for me to go to bed to get ready for work tonight.

Bye, Austin!

Bye, Baltimore!


Hello, Manchester!


Happy things from today:

  • TF has cats.  I forgot to write about them.  Instead I will just share a few pictures of the cuteness.



  • During the four hour layover I walked back and forth along the concourse and got all my steps for the day in!
  • The flowers at home are much closer to blooming.  There are some that I forgot what I planted.

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah