Research

It has been a very tiring day. Two days ago I was in Texas on a mini vacation and today I was back to work. Keeping my eyes open after work to complete DuoLingo was not possible. Eventually, I got it done but sleep happened too. Now, when I should be relaxing for sleep I am suddenly energized by considering my future. I’m 57 years old and I don’t know what I want to do when I grow up. My place of employment will reimburse a limited amount of money for me to go to school and get a bachelor’s degree. Somehow, I managed to narrow my focus down to three possibilities and when I am done writing this I will research these more. Ideally, that will help me fall asleep. I’m happy that, for today anyways, I feel a little bit of direction. Other happy things from today:

  • Aesop, our dog was all excited to see me today. He was at doggy daycare yesterday when I got home so we didn’t see each other.
  • The leaves on the lilac and the part that will become the flower are more than twice the size they were before I went to Texas last week.





Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah