Yay for Family!


Today TF and I visited Bel, Folke at my ex-husband and his wife's place. Bel and Folke are making a recreational vehicle out of an old school bus. We helped them out. It was so great to see them and be able to take part in some of the build.  Today's other happy things:

Today I almost said goodbye to my 10,000 steps a day streak. I had hoped to finish getting my steps once we got back to TF's house, but the car broke down. My fitbit didn't move to Texas time like I did. I changed the settings on the Fitbit so it will follow whatever time zone I'm in now. We got back to the house in time for me to get the steps in.

As mentioned earlier, the car broke down. We called Bel and they came to the rescue with Folke and my ex-husband. Family can ve a wonderful thing.  We managed to break down across the street from an auto supply store.  That made getting parts easy.  Unfurtunately, the fix didn't quite fix the problem.  It did get us back to TF's house safely though.

Here are some pictures from the day:
















Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah