Feet

After putting down my lunch box and jacket, the first thing I do when I get home from work is go upstairs and take off my shoes. My work day is ten hours long in steel toed shoes. The only time I am not on my feet, other than breaks, is when I am doing things in the bottom container and then I am on my knees. Yes, sometimes being on my knees makes me happier than being on my feet. Other happy things from today:

  • So I take off my steel toed shoes and usually put on the sandals TF got me a few months ago (Last year?). These are still doing wonders for my feet. The little nubbly things help my feet hurt less.


  • Keziah, Gideon, and I watched the first episode of Ms Marvel. It seems to be a Marvel show for the teenage bunch. I look forward to seeing where the series goes.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah