First ever INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN PROFESSIONALS DAY

 This year I haven't yet been as good of a steward to the property as last year.  The lawns aren't getting mowed as much, the garden is mostly nonexistent, and I haven't been walking the trails so there really are no trails.  This is me hoping that I will make the time to get outside more to make the yard a place to want to be again.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • I made the trek through the long grass to the wildlife camera.  It had been long enough that I think the SD card was full.  The last clip was from May 20th.  There were only a few that actually had some animals in them and not just the wind blowing.  A few had deer and one a groundhog munching on the grass.  I only briefly went through the clips, it was neat watching as the landscape got more and more green.
  • The multiflora is blooming.  I know that it is supposed to be invasive, but I still think it is pretty.

  • The cow vetch is also blooming.  This nitrogen fixing plant can stay in the fields and keep the bees happy.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

  1. It might be fun to compile all your wildlife cam clips into a single video to make sort of a timelapse of the season change!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah