Flowers

They play music at work and sometimes they take requests. Out of the blue someone requested they play sea shanties, and they did! It only took about four songs before there was mutiny and the music switched back to rock and other more popular music. Other happy things from today:

  • A small step was made to go through one of my many boxes. Last year I got better at getting rid of things, there is still so much more that I need to say goodbye to. When I realized that today wasn't the day to do so, I stopped. A small amount has been added to the burn pile though, so some minor progress was made.


  • More geraniums have bloomed and there are a bunch of new buds. There are also seed pods growing so I may get to try again next year.

  • Orange daylilies are also starting to bloom. I feel like I have much better luck with flowers than I have with fruits and vegetables.




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah