Milkweed

With temperatures hovering around 90 degrees today I chose to spend most of my time inside.  I wish I could say that I was more productive,  but it is what it is.  I'm calling today a mostly self care day.  Here are some happy highlights from today:

--The biggest reason for me to keep milkweed around is the monarch butterfly.   No monarchs for me but I did identify a butterfly called a great spangled fritillary.  This colorful creature was enjoying the milkweed.

--I haven't seen any monarch activity but I am happy to report that Zed has.  He saw a caterpillar on the milkweed- the kind that become monarch butterflies.
--The bees are really active on the milkweed flowers.  

                   ☮️

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah