Palio Day 1... I Guess

It was after eight in the evening by the time we finally left for the event. 


 I say we, but Keziah made the trip twice. She left earlier in the day when it became apparent that all the things and all the people were not going to fit. We had two extra people and all their camping things, plus our stuff. Keziah went early with the two extra people, their stuff, and some of our stuff. She set the tent up, unloaded, and came back for more. We also had to get the thrones out of storage and they are not small. Zed and I got the thrones out of storage while Keziah made her first trip. Here are some other happy things from today:

-Highway 93 has seeded wildflowers along the median.  A week ago they were mostly daisies.  Now they are mostly brown-eyed Susans.   I love that states do this and beautify the areas.


- I'm at an SCA camping event.  I haven't attended one in over two years, I think.  It is good.

-The sky is filled with stars here.

☮️

Currently reading, Live Your Bucket List, by Julia Goodfellow Smith.  

And Pocketful of Miracles, by Joan Borysenko.

Thank you for being part of my happy things.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah