Simple

The other day I was wearing one of my many t-shirts and Gideon said that he really liked it. This shirt is something that had belonged to a cousin who passed away. I really like it, but downsizing is still something I need to do. When Gideon showed interest in the shirt, I decided that he could have if he wanted. I am happy to say that today he was wearing the shirt.  This is a double win for me.  I have one less thing and now I get to see the shirt.  


Other things I am happy for:

  • Stepping outside using the porch door it smells like roses.
  • There are evening primrose and daylilies blooming out front.


  • At the studio today I helped Keziah sew up some sashes for the event this weekend. While there, I rolled out my yoga mat and stretched out. Sometimes it is simple things that can bring the most joy.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah